Offering the Best of Both Worlds – Rural with a Coastal Landscape
Elevated Unique lots with Extensive Views this Close to Town and Facilities are getting scarcer as time goes by.
Building your dream home in one of Qld’s most beautiful regions on a lot where the views can never be built out.
Large hillside lot with ocean and island views, in a semi-rural setting only minutes to the CBD and the many beautiful coastal beaches .
• Quiet cu-de-sac
• Surrounded by Million-dollar homes
• Private and tranquil estate
• 180 degree uninterrupted views ( ocean and rural)
• Hillside location
• Retaining wall on 1 side of adjoining property
• Underground Power, Town water and sewerage
• 2,059m2 lot
• 28.5m frontage
• Mackay Golf Course 2 minute drive
• Mackay CBD 10 minute drive
• Mount Pleasant Shopping Centre 5 minute drive
• Schools 5 minute drive
Peter is a fully licenced Real Estate Agent born and raised in Mackay. He started his working life as a young soldier in the Australian Army and has the discipline in which the military represents.
After his service he entered civilian life as a Real Estate consultant back home in Mackay in 1985 which gives Peter over 30 years’ experience in the local Mackay Real Estate market.
During this time Peter has gained extensive sales experience in Residential, Business, Commercial and Development Projects. He also finds his building knowledge gained as a partner of a local building company for many years invaluable. Peter believes in giving back to the community and has for many years been a volunteer in service to the community.