Spacious Home With Pool
Located in a quiet cul de sac in Andergrove this spacious, well maintained property could be your next home.
• 4 bedrooms with built in robes and vinyl planking floors
• Master bedroom has ensuite
• Living areas are large and airy with separate dining
• Rumpus room
• Fully air conditioned
• Separate laundry
• Patio that runs the entire length of the home at the rear
• Swimming pool
• Lawn locker
• Close to 2 primary schools – public and private
Sorry, this property isn’t suitable for pets.
***IMPORTANT INFORMATION – APPLICATION PROCESS***
**Selection criteria for income is 30%. Combined NETT income is to be $2,000 per week to meet this criteria.
1. Register your interest ONLINE – scroll DOWN to send an enquiry and check for inspections.
2. If there is no inspection time available, we will notify you once a time becomes available. Please ensure contact details provided are accurate. If you are unable to attend personally, you are welcome to arrange for someone to view on your behalf.
3. AFTER you have viewed the property we will process your application. Please ensure your application is 100% complete with ALL required supporting documents attached.
4. Our office will notify you once a decision has been made on your application.
The best way to apply is by completing either an online 2Apply application or a paper application which can be collected from our office or downloaded from our website.
Each adult (18 years and over) MUST submit their own application with full supporting documents.
For a direct 2Apply Application link, please email our office at email@example.com.
Peter is a “Fellow” of the Real Estate Institute of Queensland with over 30 years of experience in the Mackay industry. Peter is a fully licenced Real Estate Agent and Auctioneer. During his career he has experienced all areas of the industry from residential sales and property management to commercial and industrial sales and leasing.
Peter’s philosophies and business strategies are simple in that you treat all of your clients and customers in a manner that you would expect in return and act in the best interest of the client at all times. When required to make decisions on behalf of landlords always treat their valuable investment property as if it was your own.
With personal experience in all areas of the industry and having been, at different times, a Buyer, Seller, Tenant, Landlord, Developer of Residential and Commercial Property himself, Peter believes the combination of these experiences will be of enormous benefit to all his clients.