Fully Furnished Executive Residence – West Mackay
It really doesn’t get much better than this!
Private, secure and beautifully renovated three bedroom home with quality furniture and fittings located within easy access to all of the facilities that you possibly need – shopping, schools, parks and employment hubs.
• King sized master bedroom with ensuite and robes.
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 are queen sized and have built in robes
• Separate formal lounge
• Dining room
• State of the art kitchen
• Family room adjacent to the kitchen
• Separate rumpus room complete with pool table and ensuite toilet
• Fully lined and air conditioned shed with gym equipment
• Double carport
• Fully fenced yard
Pets upon application only.
***IMPORTANT INFORMATION – APPLICATION PROCESS***
**Selection criteria for income is 30%. Combined NETT income is to be $2,000 per week to meet this criteria.
1. Register your interest ONLINE – scroll DOWN to send an enquiry and book an inspection.
2. If there is no inspection time available, we will notify you once a time becomes available. Please ensure contact details provided are accurate.
3. AFTER you have viewed the property we will process your application. Please ensure your application is 100% complete with ALL required supporting documents attached.
4. Our office will notify you once a decision has been made on your application.
We accept the following forms of applications: 1Form applications, 2Apply applications & paper applications which can be collected from our office.
Each adult (18 years and over) MUST submit their own application with full supporting documents.
For a direct 2Apply Application link, please email our office at email@example.com or make an enquiry below.
Peter is a “Fellow” of the Real Estate Institute of Queensland with over 30 years of experience in the Mackay industry. Peter is a fully licenced Real Estate Agent and Auctioneer. During his career he has experienced all areas of the industry from residential sales and property management to commercial and industrial sales and leasing.
Peter’s philosophies and business strategies are simple in that you treat all of your clients and customers in a manner that you would expect in return and act in the best interest of the client at all times. When required to make decisions on behalf of landlords always treat their valuable investment property as if it was your own.
With personal experience in all areas of the industry and having been, at different times, a Buyer, Seller, Tenant, Landlord, Developer of Residential and Commercial Property himself, Peter believes the combination of these experiences will be of enormous benefit to all his clients.