Lifestyle Equals Location!
When they talk about lifestyle they are talking about this home.
Set just minutes from the beach you have the best of all worlds – walking on the sand, access to fishing in the Coral Sea, and cooling sea breezes on the incoming tide.
The beautifully presented home has all the features that relaxed living in a beachside village needs:-
• 3 bedrooms – all air conditioned and with built in robes
• Ensuite to king sized master bedroom
• Open plan living with a Pot Bellied Stove for the colder months and air conditioning for the summer
• Built in Display cabinet and TV unit incorporates the Pot Bellied stove
• Stylish Tassie Oak timber kitchen with loads of cupboard space, gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Huge rumpus room for family gatherings
• Rear patio for your afternoon cuppa
• Side access to a powered 9 x 6 shed (2.9 clearance) with an attached 9 x 3 skillion/awning
• It does have town water but also has a rainwater tank with new pump
• Solar hot water system
Call for inspection
Shirley began her real estate career in January 2000 as a Property Manager with one of Mackay’s largest real estate businesses. Shirley has since developed her skills and understanding of the industry by actively working as a sales consultant for several years before owning her own business and using her vast experience to operate and oversee both Property Management and Sales.
Shirley has been a fully Licensed Real Estate Agent since 2002 and prides herself on being a true professional who is constantly kept up to date with a changing industry through education and learning. You can never know everything but it always helps to know where to get the best information and training.
One of her goals is to build a team of like minded professionals who work under the same philosophies and beliefs with the goal of delivering the best service to all of her clients and customers and to have them as lifelong friends who will continually refer family and associates to her business.