Three Bedroom Family Home
Bring your paintbrush and design ideas and give this practical three bedroom home your attention. The bones are good and it just needs a little love to bring it back up to a shining standard.
• 3 bedrooms
• Spacious bathroom
• Spacious open plan living
• Great family sixed kitchen with gas cooktop and electric oven
• Separate laundry
• A rumpus room that would be fabulous used as a games room
• The paved patio in huge and runs down the entire eastern side of the home
• Fully fenced yard
• 2 Bay carport
• Walking distance to Slade Point primary school
• Walking distance to McCreadys Creek at the end of Tern Street
• Currently tenanted at $330 per week
Shirley began her real estate career in January 2000 as a Property Manager with one of Mackay’s largest real estate businesses. Shirley has since developed her skills and understanding of the industry by actively working as a sales consultant for several years before owning her own business and using her vast experience to operate and oversee both Property Management and Sales.
Shirley has been a fully Licensed Real Estate Agent since 2002 and prides herself on being a true professional who is constantly kept up to date with a changing industry through education and learning. You can never know everything but it always helps to know where to get the best information and training.
One of her goals is to build a team of like minded professionals who work under the same philosophies and beliefs with the goal of delivering the best service to all of her clients and customers and to have them as lifelong friends who will continually refer family and associates to her business.