Do Not Miss Out – Reduced by $45,000
First time for sale since being built in the early 1970’s.
There are so many positives for this neat family home: –
• 3 bedrooms – master with free standing robes, bed 3 with built in desk
• Single bathroom.
• Compact kitchen with dishwasher in adjoining laundry/butler’s pantry
• Huge secure patio across the front of the home.
• Secure carports for 3 vehicles – one carport being high clearance for a caravan
• 769m2 block
• The home has been built towards the front leaving a clear backyard for future use
• 2 lawn lockers
• Re-roofed approx. 10-12 years ago.
• Solar panels
The vendors and/or their agents do not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, which they believe to be accurate when compiled.
Shirley began her real estate career in January 2000 as a Property Manager with one of Mackay’s largest real estate businesses. Shirley has since developed her skills and understanding of the industry by actively working as a sales consultant for several years before owning her own business and using her vast experience to operate and oversee both Property Management and Sales.
Shirley has been a fully Licensed Real Estate Agent since 2002 and prides herself on being a true professional who is constantly kept up to date with a changing industry through education and learning. You can never know everything but it always helps to know where to get the best information and training.
One of her goals is to build a team of like minded professionals who work under the same philosophies and beliefs with the goal of delivering the best service to all of her clients and customers and to have them as lifelong friends who will continually refer family and associates to her business.