Where Yesteryear and Today Meet
There is just so much you could do with this home. Live downstairs while you renovate upstairs….and believe me it is worth renovating!
• 3 bedrooms (no built in cupboards)
• Open plan Living and Kitchen – huge!
• Another area that is the same size as the Living that could be used for games room, second lounge, office space…the list is endless.
• Modern bathroom facilities
• 3 bedrooms (only one with built in cupboards)
• Huge open plan living and Kitchen.
• Verandas on three sides – AND they are BIG!
• Separate storeroom at the end of one veranda
• Striking Butterfly front stairs
• The home is set on 1012m2 so there is enough space left to build a shed.
• Walking distance to Historical Nebo Pub, primary school, swimming pool & general store
• All floors upstairs are timber but need some TLC
• All of the upstairs needs TLC but let your imagination run wild with what it could look like once you’ve worked your magic.
• There are also 2 hot water systems – one for upstairs and one for downstairs.
Yes – you will need to do some upgrades and add air conditioning but the basics are just unbelievable.
For lovers of period style homes you are looking at a bargain.
Inspections by appointment.
Shirley began her real estate career in January 2000 as a Property Manager with one of Mackay’s largest real estate businesses. Shirley has since developed her skills and understanding of the industry by actively working as a sales consultant for several years before owning her own business and using her vast experience to operate and oversee both Property Management and Sales.
Shirley has been a fully Licensed Real Estate Agent since 2002 and prides herself on being a true professional who is constantly kept up to date with a changing industry through education and learning. You can never know everything but it always helps to know where to get the best information and training.
One of her goals is to build a team of like minded professionals who work under the same philosophies and beliefs with the goal of delivering the best service to all of her clients and customers and to have them as lifelong friends who will continually refer family and associates to her business.