Beautiful Family Home So Close to Bucasia Beach
This beautiful four bedroom home satisfies almost every need for a young family with the added benefit of having Bucasia Beach almost at your doorstep.
As in most older Queensland style homes the ceilings are high and there are beautiful, polished timber floors.
What makes this an ideal home are the upgrades that let it slip seamlessly into modern life.
• Within a quick walk to the beach
• It has 4 bedrooms – 2 with built in cupboards
• Wide wrap around verandahs
• Spacious air-conditioned lounge with large cupboard spaces
• Air conditioning to most other rooms
• Beautifully renovated bathroom
• Huge cupboard space in laundry
• Outdoor deck overlooking the pool
• Inground saltwater pool
• A shed in the backyard and a lawn locker for the mower
• Access to shed and rear yard via easement
• Walk to Bucasia primary school
Shirley began her real estate career in January 2000 as a Property Manager with one of Mackay’s largest real estate businesses. Shirley has since developed her skills and understanding of the industry by actively working as a sales consultant for several years before owning her own business and using her vast experience to operate and oversee both Property Management and Sales.
Shirley has been a fully Licensed Real Estate Agent since 2002 and prides herself on being a true professional who is constantly kept up to date with a changing industry through education and learning. You can never know everything but it always helps to know where to get the best information and training.
One of her goals is to build a team of like minded professionals who work under the same philosophies and beliefs with the goal of delivering the best service to all of her clients and customers and to have them as lifelong friends who will continually refer family and associates to her business.