Close to Town Acreage – Fruit Lovers Paradise!
Situated just 5 minutes from the township of Walkerston and 15 minutes from Mackay, this charming 4.6-acre property offers a quiet country retreat from the daily grind. Covered in exotic fruit trees, sweeping lawns and bird attracting gardens, it is a piece of heaven on earth.
This special property has many features which include:
• 4 Bedrooms plus Office / Sunroom
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living areas showcasing the stylish and recently renovated kitchen
• Master bedroom with ensuite and sliding door access to outdoor verandah
• Second bathroom
• Laundry with cabinetry and skylight
• Fully air-conditioned with ceiling fans throughout
• Security screens throughout
• Spacious outdoor entertaining area under roof – approx. 14 x 8m with installed outdoor sink and food preparation area
• Massive Shed space on offer! – First shed approx. 22 x 15m with 15 x 10m lockable and of block construction with 2 adjoining open awnings each of 6 m wide, one side being high clearance and suitable for large boat or caravan – powered and fully concreted
• Included in lockable portion of the shed is a self-contained unit which includes kitchenette, bedroom, shower, toilet, laundry and is air-conditioned
• Second Shed 6 x 6m located closer to the residence – concreted
• No Water worries here! – Total of 5 rainwater tanks & 1 bore tank with approx. 125,000 litres storage.
• Bore pump
• Several outdoor electricity and water outlets
• Roof repainted with quality heat reflection product
• Solar panels
• Many established exotic fruit trees
• Large chook pen and aviaries
Peter is a fully licenced Real Estate Agent born and raised in Mackay. He started his working life as a young soldier in the Australian Army and has the discipline in which the military represents.
After his service he entered civilian life as a Real Estate consultant back home in Mackay in 1985 which gives Peter over 30 years’ experience in the local Mackay Real Estate market.
During this time Peter has gained extensive sales experience in Residential, Business, Commercial and Development Projects. He also finds his building knowledge gained as a partner of a local building company for many years invaluable. Peter believes in giving back to the community and has for many years been a volunteer in service to the community.