ISLAND LAND LEASE FOR SALE – GREAT BARRIER REEF
LOT DQ Basil Bay Precinct, Keswick Island 34klms NE from the coast of Mackay Qld Australia
• Large 1716m2 elevated block, situated at the end of a cul-de-sac. A quiet and exclusive residential location.
• Views overlooking beautiful Egremont Passage where the whales visit each year. Across the passage your view will encompass the picturesque Saint Bees Island that has a small homestead lease and the rest of St Bees remains 99% national park. Below Block DQ adjoining the shores of Keswick Island is an area called the Coral Gardens consisting of some of Keswick Islands finest plate corals and many other types of corals.
• Great fishing, boating, snorkeling and diving locations along with several wreck sites to explore.
• All lots on the island are Subleases under a Head Lease that is owned/managed by the current developer of Keswick Island.
• There are Building guidelines and a five-year building timeframe in place that begins once a sublease is purchased.
Keswick Island has been carefully planned to preserve and enhance its natural attractions. The theme of construction is carefully designed to ensure low impact on the environment and visual aspects of the island. All residents must provide their own water supply and solar energy systems for power. Existing residents have both land line and mobile phone access along with high speed internet. The majority of the island is protected National Park of untouched subtropical vegetation surrounded by a stunning coastline.
This is a sublease that expires on 15/2/2096.
Karen enjoys helping people acquire real estate investments that enhance their portfolio, lifestyle and knowledge of the real estate industry.
A fully licenced Real Estate Agent with over 9 years’ experience in the following areas: Commercial sales & leasing, Residential sales & leasing, Development sites and Land sales.
Karen is very excited about the future of Mackay and the surrounding districts and believes that we live in one of the greatest locations on the coast where people can enjoy amazing natural beauty. From our mountains to the sea we enjoy the best of both worlds with a progressive city offering all who live and invest here with endless opportunities.