SEAFORTH STROLL TO THE BEACH
• 3 x bedrooms with wardrobes
• 2 of these bedrooms are larger than average size
• Bathroom upstairs has linen cupboard, shower, hand basin and toilet
• Another bathroom downstairs with shower, hand basin and toilet
• Good size open plan lounge, dining and kitchen
• Deck with sea view glimpses
• Double lock up garage with roller doors
• Extra high shed on side of house with high roller door
• Bore on the property
• Land area: 607m2
Seaforth offers a great location for fishing, crabbing and relaxing.
To appreciate this property please arrange an inspection with listing agent Karen Cooke
Karen enjoys helping people acquire real estate investments that enhance their portfolio, lifestyle and knowledge of the real estate industry.
A fully licenced Real Estate Agent with over 9 years’ experience in the following areas: Commercial sales & leasing, Residential sales & leasing, Development sites and Land sales.
Karen is very excited about the future of Mackay and the surrounding districts and believes that we live in one of the greatest locations on the coast where people can enjoy amazing natural beauty. From our mountains to the sea we enjoy the best of both worlds with a progressive city offering all who live and invest here with endless opportunities.