***PRICE REDUCED*** GREAT BARRIER REEF LOCATION – ISLAND LAND – STUNNING VIEWS
LOT DH Basil Bay Precinct, Keswick Island off coast of Mackay Qld Australia
• Large 2348m elevated block, situated high up on the ridge in the residential precinct.
• Amazing views of Egremont Passage, & other neighbouring islands
• Build your ideal island retreat and enjoy the island lifestyle
• Great fishing, snorkelling, diving, adventure and family fun times
• All lots on the island are Subleases under a Head Lease that is owned/managed by the current Developer/Head Lease Holder
• There are building guidelines and a five year building time-frame that begins once the block is purchased
The theme of construction on Keswick Island is carefully designed to ensure low impact on the environment and visual aspects of the island. All residents must provide their own water supply and solar energy systems for power. Existing residents have both land line and mobile phone access along with high speed internet. The majority of the island is protected National Park of untouched subtropical vegetation surrounded by a stunning coastline and reef.
This is a 99 year sublease that expires on 15/2/2096.
Facilities: Barge Ramp, Boat Jetty, Shop, Camping facilities, Club House, Air Service, weekend Boat Service.
Karen enjoys helping people acquire real estate investments that enhance their portfolio, lifestyle and knowledge of the real estate industry.
A fully licenced Real Estate Agent with over 9 years’ experience in the following areas: Commercial sales & leasing, Residential sales & leasing, Development sites and Land sales.
Karen is very excited about the future of Mackay and the surrounding districts and believes that we live in one of the greatest locations on the coast where people can enjoy amazing natural beauty. From our mountains to the sea we enjoy the best of both worlds with a progressive city offering all who live and invest here with endless opportunities.